Kneedown & Wheelie (Back-to-Back)
Many people want to learn both how to get their knee down, and also how to wheelie. With this in mind, we have put together a combined ‘back-to-back’ course which allows you to learn both skills in the same day!
Get your knee down and wheelie in the same day
Whilst the back-to-back day is a little more expensive, the size of your group is significantly smaller than if you just did the kneedown course. This guarantees that you will get more time on the bike, allowing us to be able to teach you two skills in the same amount of time that a larger group takes to learn one.
The smaller groups also mean that the instructors are not diverting their attention amongst as many people, and can spend more time focusing on providing you the tuition required to scrape your knee or lift that front wheel.
Our back-to-back course's used to run over 2 days, practicing wheelie's and kneedown for a day each, with anywhere between 6-7 people attending on each day. Whilst this course was very popular, there was a high demand for a back-to-back course on a single day, as many people travel from a long distance (some from the other side of the world!) and logisticaly it proved inconvenient for many people to attend a course two days running.
With this in mind, we created a back-to-back course which allows you to learn to get your knee down and wheelie on the same day. The maximum group size for the single day back-to-back course will consist of 4 people. This ensures that you get more 'on bike' time, and spend less time waiting for other people to have their go. This ultimatley results in the instructors being able to take you through the step by step techniques a lot quicker, leaving us time to teach you 2 skills instead of one!
Knee Down & Wheelie School (Back-to-Back) Itinerary
A typically back-to-back training day is as follows:
- 8:45am: Arrival. Tea/Coffee
- 9am: Course Starts
- Safety Presentation
- Short Theory Session
- 9:45am: Kneedown practice - This is normally split up into short stints of around 5minutes each. As with other bike training, the technique is better learnt in many short stints. You will run through a variety of training exercises which will teach you how to successfully get your knee down, and hopefully get your sliders all scrapped up before lunch.
- 1:00pm: Lunch Break
- 1:30pm: Wheelie practice. Again, split up into short sessions of approximatley 5 minutes to learn techniques to get your knee down.
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm: Day Finishes
Back-to-Back Price List
|Weekday Back-to-Back Course||£425|
|Weekend Back-to-Back Course||£450|
n.b Weekend Rates apply for any Bank Holidays
How do I book my Kneedown & Wheelie Back-to-Back Course?
There are 3 ways that you can book yourself onto a Back-to-Back course:
- You can book online.
- You can book over the phone by calling 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418
- You can come into our offices to pay cash. (If you would ike to take this option, please contact our office on 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418 before making your journey, so that we can ensure someone will be present to greet you).
Please note, to book onto a kneedown or wheelie school you will first need to satisfy some basic requirements:
- Be able to competantly ride a 600cc manual motorcycle.
- You must be able to read a number plate from a distance of 20.5 meters (the use of glasses is allowed)
- Be at least 5 foot 4 inches (1.524m) in height whilst standing barefoot.
Professional training services offered for all types of licence requirements, including advanced training, and assessments for compliance and auditing purposes