Pizza Hut CBT Training School
We are proud to be an approved Pizza Hut CBT training school. We specialise in doing CBT training for people who would like to get a job at Pizza Hut delivering pizza's.
If you want a job at Pizza Hut, then you need to book your CBT with us!
Approved CBT Training School for Pizza Hut
If you are looking to get a job working for pizza hut, then it is a very good idea to come to an approved Pizza Hut CBT school. We have been selected by Pizza Hut to supply training to its employees to help them get a job delivering Pizza's.
Our cheap Pizza Hut CBT training is broken down into two days (commonly referred to as Day 1 & Day 2).
When you pass both days of your Pizza Hut CBT test, we give you an official Pizza Hut certificate which all Pizza Hut managers will need to see before they can give you a job.
Pizza Hut CBT Day 1
Pizza Hut Day 1 CBT is virtually the same as any normal CBT test. The difference with us is that we are probably the cheapest Pizza Hut CBT school in London. At the end of the day once you have passed your CBT test you will be issued with a DL196 Certificate (also known as a CBT certificate), and will then also be given an approved Pizza Hut CBT rider appraisal form which can only be given out by Pizza Hut approved CBT schools. You will be required to show the Pizza Hut CBT appraisal form to your manager if you would like them to arrange your Day 2 CBT training.
Pizza Hut CBT Day 2
Pizza Hut day 2 is a course exclusively for those who want to get a job working for Pizza Hut. Day 2 can only be completed once you have completed your CBT (Day 1). Day 2 consists of a minimum 4 hours training, which is graded according to an official Pizza Hut marking sheet. Your instructor will asses your riding abilities across the topics prescribed by Pizza Hut and score you accordingly. You must achieve an average score of satisfactory or above in order to pass your Pizza Hut Day 2 test.
Once you pass your Day 2 assessment, you will be given an official Pizza Hut Road Rider certificate which only training schools like us can issue. You can then show this certificate to your Pizza Hut manager, and will be eligable to get a delivery job with Pizza Hut.
We are also proud to announce that you probably won't find a cheaper CBT Day 2 anywhere else in London, as we believe that we have the Cheapest CBT Day 2 in the whole of London from only £99.
Pizza Hut CBT Training Across London
All of our mototorcycle training sites are approved by Pizza Hut to deliver Day 1 and CBT Day 2 Pizza Hut training.
Currently we have 2 sites in London, 1 in East London (Ilford) which is located in Fairlop (Barkingside):
Our other Pizza Hut CBT training centre is located in North London at Tottenham (Edmonton):
Pizza Hut Managers Account
Our unique booking system allows all Pizza Hut managers the facility to view availability and book CBT courses (Day 1 & Day 2) for their employees.
Please contact our central booking office on 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418 to enquire about setting up an account which allows you to book courses for your employees online without submitting any payment, as our offices will invoice Pizza Hut Uk Ltd direct.
This way of booking is sure to provide both you and your employees the quickest and easiest way of booking in the training required.
Pizza Hut CBT Price List
|Weekday Pizza Hut CBT (Day 1)||As per our current CBT Prices|
|Weekend Pizza Hut CBT (Day 1)||As per our current CBT Prices|
|Weekday Pizza Hut CBT (Day 2)||£120|
|Weekend Pizza Hut CBT (Day 2)||£120|
n.b Weekend Rates apply for any Bank Holidays
Now it's even easier than ever to book your CBT with our online CBT booking system. You can view our availability, book your CBT online, and then make a secure online payment for your CBT course.
How do I book my Pizza Hut CBT?
First of all you need to establish whether you require both the Day 1 & Day 2 training? If you already have a current and valid CBT, then you will not need to complete any Pizza Hut Day 1 training. However, if you do not have a CBT, then you will need to book onto a CBT course.
n.b (CBT & Pizza Hut CBT Day 1 are the same thing)
There are 3 ways that you can book yourself onto a CBT course:
- You can book online.
- You can book over the phone by calling 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418
- You can come into our offices to pay cash. (If you would ike to take this option, please contact our office on 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418 before making your journey, so that we can ensure someone will be present to greet you).
Please note, to book your CBT you will first need to satisfy some basic requirements:
- Have a full or provisional driving licence which is valid with the correct entitlements, and no bans, restrictions or disqualifications which will legally prevent you from attending your course.
- You must bring your original UK Provisional or full UK/EU photocard driving licence. If your photocard licence has expired, then please bring an original, current and valid UK passport as well as your original expired photocard driving licence. If you have the old style paper driving licence, an original, current and valid UK passport is also required. If you have an EU licence, then you will need to bring your original EU photocard driving licence with supporting D91 Form.
- You must be able to read a number plate from a distance of 20.5 meters (the use of glasses is allowed)
- You must have read the Highway Code, and demonstrate a good knowledge of this and all other UK road traffic procedures at all times.
- You must be able to understand and reciprocally communicate with our instructors to a conversational level at all times. English translators are strictly prohibited in the interests of health & safety.
Booking a Course if you have an EU Licence
If you have an EU licence, you must obtain a D91 Form from the DVLA.
To get the D91 Form, you will need to complete a D9 Application Form. Once you complete the D9 Application, the DVLA will then send you a D91 Form in the post, and allocate you UK driving licence number.
Once you have the D91 Form and a UK driving licence number, you can then book onto a course with us as well as being able to book any other driving courses/tests/assessments in the UK.
Please note, you will need to bring the D91 Form form with you to your course, so please make sure you do pyhsically have this in your possession before making your booking.
How to book your Pizza Hut Day 2 course
Once you have completed your CBT, you will then need to book onto a Pizza Hut Day 2 course. In order to do this, you will need to call our offices on 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418, as there is course cannot be booked online.
Professional training services offered for all types of licence requirements, including advanced training, and assessments for compliance and auditing purposes