Module 2 Motorcycle Tests
Early Module 2 motorcycle Tests now available to book online for Enfield Test Centre (London)
We are proud to be offering you exclusive early opportunities to book your Module 2 motorbike test with us at Enfield test in London.
What's included in our Module 2 Test Day?
Our Motorcycle Module 2 test days include up to 2 hours pre-test training followed by the DVSA practical Module 2 test. Following a re-cap of popular reasons why people fail their Module 2 bike test, your instructor will then escort you up to the test centre, taking in some of the roads your examiner will more likely than not be taking.
To summarise, all of our Module 2 Test Day course's include the following:
- Up to 2 hours pre-test training
- Bike hire (Please note A2 & DAS Tests are ONLY AVAILABLE on manual bikes)
- Helmet & Glove hire
- DVSA Module 2 Practical Riding Test at Enfield Test Centre
- Escort to and from the test Centre
We do not supply any protective clothing, so ask you to take this into consideration when deciding what to wear to your course (please scroll down the page for more information about what to wear, or refer to the DVSA's website).
Despite us supplying basic equipment, we do recommend that if you have your own safety equipment (helmet, gloves or any other protective clothing) that you bring this along with you on the day.
Safety Questions & Pillion Passenger Questions
Please also make sure that you revise the motorcycle show me/tell me safety questions and motorcycle pillion passenger questions which the examiner will ask you as part of your Module 2 test. We will probably not have time on the day of your test to run through all of these questions, so if you familiarise yourself as best you can with these questions, and make a note of any specific questions you are not sure of, and we will show or explain to you anything you are unsure of.
Module 2 Price List
|Module 2 Test Resit||£230|
|Weekends / Bank Holidays||£10 Extra Per Day|
All courses INCLUDE training and practical test fees. (An additional £20 will be charged for any practical test booked on a weekend or as classed as out of hours by the DVSA)
Now it's even easier than ever to book your Module 2 motorbike test with our online Module 2 booking system. You can view our availability, book your motorcycle Module 2 test online, and then make a secure online payment for your Module 2 resit / test day.
How do I book my Module 2 Course?
There are 3 ways that you can book yourself onto an Module 2 Resit / Test Day:
- You can book online. Our availabilty can be checked, on our live online calender, by our clients and members of the public
- You can book over the phone by calling 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418
- You can come into our offices to pay cash. (If you would ike to take this option, please contact our office on 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418 before making your journey, so that we can ensure someone will be present to greet you).
Professional training services offered for all types of licence requirements, including advanced training, and assessments for compliance and auditing purposes